STUDENTS > FOR EMPLOYERS
IN A FUTURE
Offering a regular internship requires a lot of guidance from your organisation. The purpose of the ScientiQ "Dutch Career Experience" is not. The aim of our international interns is purely to gain work experience. They don't have to do any research or write extensive reports. They have to make 'meters', so they have to cooperate in order to get a broader and more complete training.
The trainees will work in your organisation at relatively low costs, which means that they can take a lot of work off their hands. They can stay for 6 to 12 months, but can also cope with temporary and seasonal peaks. Furthermore, it may also be an excellent way to bridge the hectic holiday season in the summer.
- Highly qualified candidates (BSc, MSc, or even PhD);
- A full-fledged employee at a relatively low cost;
- ScientiQ takes care of all additional matters;
- After the internship and diploma, the possibility to take over the candidate free of charge.
Candidates are offered a comprehensive CV with more information about their personality and motivation for the project after an extensive screening. It is also possible to interview the candidates by Skype.
- Affordable All-in rate per hour per candidate
- Fulltime availability for 6 to 12 months
- Good accommodation for the candidate
- Transportation to work and back
- Third party, travel and health insurance
- 24-hour guidance of the candidate by ScientiQ
The project is now very successful with several large laboratories and technical companies on the Dutch market.
If you have any questions about the project, or if you would like to receive CVs from candidates, please contact us on +31 (0)76-548 13 20. We are happy to assist you.